FS: 08+ parts and other goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iboc_C64

How much to include the girl leaning on the hood? Lol. How did you like the Perrin Strut tower bar, I might be interested in it. I also am thinking about an exhaust upgrade, but I don't want it too much louder, I kinda like being stealthy stock. Also, you never once scuffed the front lip? I have caught the underside of my front bumper on 2 or 3 curbs since I got the car. Nothing visible unless you are under the car though.

kburnell

How much to include the girl leaning on the hood? Lol. How did you like the Perrin Strut tower bar, I might be interested in it. I also am thinking about an exhaust upgrade, but I don't want it too much louder, I kinda like being stealthy stock. Also, you never once scuffed the front lip? I have caught the underside of my front bumper on 2 or 3 curbs since I got the car. Nothing visible unless you are under the car though.
lol, she's not for sale...sorry
default_additional_sillylol.gif

The Perrin strut brace is great it just doesn't fit with the IPR TMIC so I took it off.

The Magnaflow isn't to loud but it's definitely more then stock. It fits flush with the bumper which I loved.

The front lip looks fine. It may have rubbed on something at some point but it's not visible. I didn't look at the bottom of it lol

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ

Ryan, that magna flow wont fit your car, its for a sedan, not a hatch, and if i remember correctly, you have the premium, so unless you cut into your bumper on the drivers side with the diffuser, you might as well forget it unfortunately...:-(

Iboc_C64

Yeah, I forget about that durring my last post. I realised it a few minutes ago. WTF, why didn't they just use the same exhaust? Oh well, thanks for the heads up though Justin. I think there is a body computer or something back there that needs to be moved too, otherwise it would come that way from the factory. Would not have been an issue at all if Subaru would have had the forsight to put the widebodies on the 2008 and up right from the get go.

Iboc_C64

I still might be interested in the strut tower bar, have one on my old car and it was great. Give me a few days to think about it, if someone else wants it though, don't wait for me. Thanks.

Gate4jg

If that grill is spark sliver, i might be interested. Maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back