Official Tattoo Thread

GClark

What crud? And yes they can, but it would hurt. a lot. I got mine at Altered Image on Lisbon St. Great guys, quality work.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
that's sweet man!! I've been thinking myself about a tattoo of the state and a real nice tree as well.

i-wagon

I need to get one of mine finished. I've had a dragon outline for 5 years with no color

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Here is my one and only tattoo! got it 04/05ish..?

267850_10150373760754762_654794761_10428413_1436599_n.jpg

Apollyon12

^ because you didn't use the whole suby logo, I like think that's a lot cooler. I am not a fan of company logo's as tattoo's in general, I personally don't want to permanently associate myself with one thing forever. But because you would have to already be familiar with Subaru's, you wouldn't know that that is most of their logo. Most people would just think it's a general group of stars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
^ because you didn't use the whole suby logo, I like think that's a lot cooler. I am not a fan of company logo's as tattoo's in general, I personally don't want to permanently associate myself with one thing forever. But because you would have to already be familiar with Subaru's, you wouldn't know that that is most of their logo. Most people would just think it's a general group of stars.

thanks man, that's kinda why I did it that way... lots of people have no idea what it is.

RallyGirl

What crud? And yes they can, but it would hurt. a lot. I got mine at Altered Image on Lisbon St. Great guys, quality work.
Altered Image is great! That's where I got mine done, when Shawn LaFramboise was still there. He's over in Gardiner now.

Here's mine when I first had it done in '09. The lines have been filled in now, but this is the only pic I can find of it haha

13069_1174129872983_1220130153_30447858_4218439_n.jpg

Matt

Bump from the grave

Got my first tattoo from James at fianna studios in Portland. James used to own a wrx wagon that got wrecked by its latest owner last summer by that young kid. He's super cool to talk cars with so I def recommend him to you guys.

This is my mothers side family crest. Still red but it'll turn to light grey.

bumu6ara.jpg

Latest posts

Back