Fall group drive, October 23rd!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Fall 2011 Mainely Subaru Group Drive!

Where: Meet at the Sunday River South Ridge Lodge(The main lodge) at 9, don't be late!(Rumford smells bad)

Route: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Errol,+NH&daddr=ME-26+S%2FBear+River+Rd+to:ME-16+E%2FWilson+Mills+Rd+to:ME-16+E%2FWilsons+Mill+Rd+to:ME-17+E+to:ME-17+E%2FRoxbury+Rd+to:ME-26+S%2FME-5+S%2FUS-2+W%2FMain+St&hl=en&ll=44.353314,-70.361938&spn=1.066392,2.705383&sll=44.463191,-70.499268&sspn=0.53024,1.352692&geocode=FU1PqwIdDobC-ylLVrDYu1KxTDGoiiN7jwMAFg%3BFe3fpgIdC83H-w%3BFcfVrQIdP0jG-w%3BFeo8rgIdJhbI-w%3BFVbOqwIdkmfJ-w%3BFRIuqQId8uvK-w%3BFVTVpgIdch_I-w&vpsrc=6&gl=us&mra=mi&mrsp=6&sz=10&t=h&z=9

When: October 23rd, at 9am. We'll be back in Bethel around 12:30.

BBQ at Sunday River afterwards. I'll start a list of who can bring what.

WOO!

Winners circle:

GClark- grill

drvswdz

rangeleyrally_dg-Trash bags/plates

blmpkn-chips/dip

Mikeymeyagi

Matt2.5rs

sickzx

rednissan350z

nicklaus

skipow

craig

mightysubie

cwiggin

muddywrx

shortpunk

jlysonSti

flat4wd

wrxjunky

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

I think people should throw out ideas on where to drive, then we can plan from there. Then we can pick a date.

GClark

How about some time in October, and in the area that NEFR was held (not on the dirt roads). The roads around Bethel and Errol NH are very windy and sparsely populated.

GClark

At the Evergreen Meet, my car was the lowest (fist pump). If my car can handle these roads, anyone's can.

MuddyWRX

that's a good loop, with decent roads. Scenic both ways, with several pull outs. There is food in Errol as well as Rangeley, and picnic areas on both sides. The roads are overall pretty smooth, a little bumpy in spots west of Rangeley but not bad and certainly nothing I would worry about losing a tire on. I take this loop a few times a year for something to do. If you want more road time you can extend the loop up to Eustis and drop back through Farmington as well.

Matt

well then, this is the new official fall group drive thread.....im ready to go...anytime anyplace....set it up mike

Meyagi

I'm a hack
we could meet at the auburn park and ride and take rt4 up to rt17 into rumford. rangeley is beautiful, theres a big parking lot on the hill going out of town on rt4 we could take photos at.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
16th

Will there be fast reckless driving? haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carter

Administrator
We don't plan them anymore due to the number of people that go and liability issues for the club. You guys are on your own.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back