Let's see your ugly mug.

Kristof

Banned
can we start a thread were we post a pic of ourselves? it would help me a lot being new so when i meet you guys i can actually put a face to the screen name

subiLgt2010

like a year book for the forum???? if we start it should be your car and face........ so ppl know whatcha drive and who you are.... good idea, yes?

Kristof

Banned
like a year book for the forum???? if we start it should be your car and face........ so ppl know whatcha drive and who you are.... good idea, yes?
agreed as long as no one whips out there bannana hammocks or daisy dukes for the pic
default_smile.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
there was one after the cabelas meet a long time ago, but it never really caught on.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
n1220130151_30011785_8472.jpg

I was working at a sailing camp last summer, and some of the kids drew me... Not to far off... haha

n1220130151_30011997_5738.jpg

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
can we start a thread were we post a pic of ourselves? it would help me a lot being new so when i meet you guys i can actually put a face to the screen name
Not if your under a witness protection program
default_smile.png

topdeeni

5_14_07_07_9_01_54.jpg

Bout 4 years ago, trying to make new boots, gloves and a wallet

5_20_11_08_7_53_56.jpg

Me at the Hu-Ke-lau a number of years ago, trying to pay the bills with the band I used to B in....

5_07_03_09_8_14_17.jpg

Me last winter taking the freshly healed ribs for a test drive... gotta make sure they is OK...

5_02_06_09_9_04_39.JPG

Me about a month ago at Angel falls... sooo close to being able to cut my hair to donate I can taste it, swallow it, get it in my eyes, up my nose, can't sleep and I got more hair product than my woman.

am I aloowed to post pixx of the woman if I promise she is almost dressed?

Mark

OH MY GOD THE FREAKING HUKELAU!!!!!!!!!

dude you did spend some time in western mass. i remember having a work party at the hu ke lau when i was like 18 or 19 and getting obliterated. we invited random people to the upstairs room to come party with us. glory days.

topdeeni

ROFL... since a VIP said to post 'em... here we go... HAHAHA JK! Perhaps someone like Mark would let me send a pic or two to him in private and he can decide if they are safe for the site... I already skated the fringes of taste here early on with a picture I posted.. this place has grown on me like a wart and I can admit I enjoy burning some of my time here.

Yes mark.. take a look at the stage I am on.. same room as thier dinner shows and comedy club. We were one of the anomolies for them, an actual band that performed live music. It was also the only place we played for the door exclusively, more than once we came close to or over 300 people at $7.00 a head... U do the math! I also played with that band at a variety of clubs in the springfield, chicopee area.

Ever been to Ludlow? Ever see purple bobs flower shop? We used to practice in the basement of that place and headlined this huge event at the soccer field right up the street one summer.

rofl.. here we go! DO U happen to know a dude named Monk? Maybe some of the Santinello's? I am kewl with Beano and I think his uncle who owns part of Mardi Gras...or used to! Can't remember his name but a good friend of mine beat this puerto rican dude up in grade school... the guy is now the local leader of the Latin Kings....oopsies!

How about band Children of the Korn/Splitshift?.... unfortunatley I have also met Staind.....bunch of turd burglers!

Brian D'agostino is also a name from the area! Ferocious guitar player I used to jam with at the Whip city Brewery, he is now part of "cities in ruins" ( I think) who are tearing up the clubs and warming up for headlining acts in the area..

Mark

ROFL... since a VIP said to post 'em... here we go... HAHAHA JK! Perhaps someone like Mark would let me send a pic or two to him in private and he can decide if they are safe for the site... I already skated the fringes of taste here early on with a picture I posted.. this place has grown on me like a wart and I can admit I enjoy burning some of my time here.
Yes mark.. take a look at the stage I am on.. same room as thier dinner shows and comedy club. We were one of the anomolies for them, an actual band that performed live music. It was also the only place we played for the door exclusively, more than once we came close to or over 300 people at $7.00 a head... U do the math! I also played with that band at a variety of clubs in the springfield, chicopee area.

Ever been to Ludlow? Ever see purple bobs flower shop? We used to practice in the basement of that place and headlined this huge event at the soccer field right up the street one summer.

rofl.. here we go! DO U happen to know a dude named Monk? Maybe some of the Santinello's? I am kewl with Beano and I think his uncle who owns part of Mardi Gras...or used to! Can't remember his name but a good friend of mine beat this puerto rican dude up in grade school... the guy is now the local leader of the Latin Kings....oopsies!

How about band Children of the Korn/Splitshift?.... unfortunatley I have also met Staind.....bunch of turd burglers!

Brian D'agostino is also a name from the area! Ferocious guitar player I used to jam with at the Whip city Brewery, he is now part of "cities in ruins" ( I think) who are tearing up the clubs and warming up for headlining acts in the area..
splitshift sounds horribly familar. i'm from wilbraham, which is right next to ludlow. i actually dated a girl for awhile who had family in ludlow.

haha, staind was huge in the area for awhile, obviously just because it was a small hint of celebrity. aaron lewis came into the toys r us i worked at when i was like 16. mashuk (sp?) also came in a couple years later

none of those names really sound familar...except for the mardi gras! ha.

wzrd

Ever run across " blue jay sound co."Mostly they do sound and lights for folks who come to maine...LL bean concert series,small venues,older acts who dont carry their own crew etc. also has small recording studio in our beautiful little town

topdeeni

is it the same bluejay sound that used to B in MAssachusetts? IF so that guy has recorded aerosmith, The Cars, Extreme, J Geils plus a HUGE HUGE list of recording artists who used to go to Carlisle MA to take advantage of this guys incredible ear for recording...

May I ask what little town U refer to... Technically I guess I am considered in the Western Mtn of Maine as well... sort of... maybe... depending on which way U look.

wzrd

is it the same bluejay sound that used to B in MAssachusetts? IF so that guy has recorded aerosmith, The Cars, Extreme, J Geils plus a HUGE HUGE list of recording artists who used to go to Carlisle MA to take advantage of this guys incredible ear for recording...
May I ask what little town U refer to... Technically I guess I am considered in the Western Mtn of Maine as well... sort of... maybe... depending on which way U look.
We are indiginious to the town of "Bridgton":iam: I know my friend has worked for over 20 plus years professionaly throughout new england,but couldn't say exactly who he does what for.I know him and the roadies on a differant level. I can say he does have contact with bob ludlow of portland.so he's conected to the bizz...lOVE JAY GEILS.I saw them [as a kid]every new years eve they came to portland and i did end up a steve tylers guest house in N.H may years ago:party: .Bridgton -center of the universe:D

topdeeni

PM sent....oh gawd at least I hope I sent it to U....if not someone is gonna B in for a surprise..

I say we make her make a calandar to raise $$$$ to buy good gas for everyone...wOOt

Latest posts

Back