Kati's '98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So we recently picked up a new Forester to have a more reliable car, with so much more room for activities! We picked it up from our own Mikeymeyagi. It's very clean, no rust, and he did a few things to it before we picked it up. Has new rear wheel bearing, fixed exhaust, and timing belt. Should make a good car, and we already have a few mods lined up when possible, one of which is already on it's way.

Mod list:

BC Coilovers

RAYS G-Games 18x7.5 wheels
98 Forester JDM front grille
K&N intake cone
COBB lightweight crank pulley
Tsudo header and test pipe
05 Forester XT cat back

JDM STi carbon fiber front strut bar
05 Forester XT brakes all around w/cryo treated rotors and Hawk pads

Her are a few pics.

101_2874.jpg

101_2876.jpg

101_2878.jpg

101_2877.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kati

that Kati girl is a lucky girl!! It truly is a beautiful car and rides sooooo smoothly!!! It is a beautiful car, completely detailed inside. I hope to keep it pretty clean!

This sentence was AWESOME: "..... more reliable car, with so much more room for activities".

Thank you so much!!

IBratmanI

Looks like the lift will be coming sooner than I thought. I'm trading a part I have for a set of lift blocks!! and I have a line on tires too. so with any luck, within the next few weeks, it'll have a bit more ground clearance.

IBratmanI

I'm jealous of your front bumper. nice lookin rig
Yeah it definitely helps the look.

We are picking up the almost new snow tires tomorrow, And they are a bit bigger as well. They will be going on at the same time as the lift goes in. Free installation on both!! Can't beat that!

K

Kati

he is super excited about this project!!!!

I saw some interior items, that I put on my wish list, that would match perfectly!!

Last edited:

IBratmanI

Just picked the new tires up. Now to get the lift and then find out if the tires will fit. I know the fronts will, but the rears are a big concern at the moment. Damn low spring perches on the SF Foresters.

IBratmanI

So it looks like I am going to get a set of rear SG Forester struts and swap them in to guarantee the clearance of the bigger tires. I found out on Subaruforester.org that the older style springs and tophats will swap right onto the newer style struts. I also just installed the first appearance mod tonight. It is the fastest I have ever received something from Japan. Only took a week to get here. I should have pics up on here soon.

WRB_Tank

Love that grille. Looking for something like this for my wife. She is currently driving an OBS with a 2.5 swap but wants something bigger.

Latest posts

Back