New England Forest Rally 2012. 7/13-7/14

JoshP

I guess they aren't running that stage in Gorham this year either? that's a shame. The Errol gravel pit is pretty cool though on the other hand.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I already have the week off
default_banana.gif

Ty Ty

Does anyone wanna fix the sweep Jeep for me..? It's a bit broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

KLRSMRF

I might have to work?

If you are going book a place early,two years ago I tried this like 9 days out and I was out of luck.:-(

Stein

Stein
Gah, I can't decide if I should come home for this or not. A July trip would kind of sit in the middle of any summer internship/job...

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I guess they aren't running that stage in Gorham this year either? that's a shame. The Errol gravel pit is pretty cool though on the other hand.
I love the Errol gravel pit special stage. So huge and wide open, saw an MR2 crash into a huge rock one year. True story.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I love the Errol gravel pit special stage. So huge and wide open, saw an MR2 crash into a huge rock one year. True story.
I think Jim liked to hit things with the MR2. It became quite hilarious at Team O in the snow.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Hi guys,

July is fast approaching and we will need people like YOU to help out with the rally. If we didn't have volunteers, we don't have a rally. Please go to http://www.newenglandforestrally.com/workers/sign-up-form/ and sign up. In return you will get access to areas the general public will not, great rally swag and knowing you helped make the rally a success!

If you are new or not sure about what you want to do, feel free to ask any questions and I’m sure we can get you answers.

A huge Thank you to everyone that helps out every year.

Latest posts

Back