Slid N Slide Rallycross

Maxxguy25RS

ive never done rally cross. and ive been interested in trying out one and ive missed all of the other opportunities. I have a completely stock car, would I need any special preparation to run at a rally cross? and new hampshire isn't far at all for me.

Ty Ty

Well, both of the Audis are in pieces, and the RallyJeep...well if anyone was at her last outing, they know she's dead.

But if I'm in town, I'll try and meander down and click a picture or two.

abenson100

what is the anticipated surface to this event. I would appreciate warm-ish and gravel and could possibly swing snow. just need to pirate my self some tires.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Me and dad are going and I'm running it
default_smile.png
cant wait!

Maxxguy25RS

confirming my attendance +1. so excited, im getting some practice today in some parking lots by the maine mall
default_smile.png

inski

Me and dad are going and I'm running it
default_smile.png
cant wait!
I have a small skidplate for you to borrow. Its cut to fit just no mounting holes yet. You and pops will have to drill some holes in it and get some hardware to bolt it up. You wont have to worry about any belly damage with this one. its 3/16" thick aluminum. Rugged.

what is the anticipated surface to this event. I would appreciate warm-ish and gravel and could possibly swing snow. just need to pirate my self some tires.
snow, then snot, ruts, muck, and goo. You know.
default_biggrin.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
My parts are delayed. Rs wont be back together this weekend. Looks like I'm burning the midnight oil monday night to get it bolted together so I can test it tuesday and register to race wednesday....

I'm nuts.

inski

Sally. Try staying up all night doing a tranny and clutch, getting done at 5am then heading out for a 8am reg. that's nuts.

Ty Ty

The first race I took the Audi to, Craig and I were still trying to get the suspension back together two hours before we needed to load 'er up on the trailer and leave my house.

Maxxguy25RS

Bit of a change. So I realized I don't have enough money to participate, but, u will probably come down and spectate with my +1. At least I'd like to watch a rally cross

Latest posts

Back