T-Shirts and Hoodies

Carter

Administrator
There seems to be a demand for t shirts and hoodies so I have gotten a quote and will order once we get a fair amount of people to pre pay.

The t shirts will be available in 4 colors; white, black, royal blue, and red. There will be 10 of each color. 2 of each color will be 3XL-T, 1 of each color will be 2 XL-T, and 1 of each color will be 2XL-Regular. The remaining amount will be an even mix of Medium, Large and XL. 2XL and larger will be $2 extra.

T SHIRT PRICING

Shirts will start at $20 (2XL and larger are an additional $2 for all usergroups).

Standard Members $20

Silver Members $17

Gold Members $15

Platinum Members $15

HOODIES

Sweatshirts will be available in Black only. They will be the same design as the t shirts.

Pricing starts at $50 (2XL and larger are an additional $2 for all usergroups).

Standard Members $50

Silver Members $47

Gold Members $45

Platinum Members $45

Anyone who has a credit from the Facebook question and answer store credit can be applied to your order.

Hoodies and t shirts are available to pre order immediately! Quantities are extremely limited!

Shipping is not included. If you would like your order shipped, make your purchase first in the store, then PM me and I will quote you shipping costs.

You can get to the M/S Store from

HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Carter

Administrator
If you guys order a t shir,t sweatshirt and lanyard together by 7:30 tonight, you can take 10% off your order by using the coupon code "lanyard"

Matt

And I ordered mine as well. Gotta replace my old hoodie with the old logo and club sponsor for the new swag.

Get them while you can guys. It supports the club you get to use for free!!!!!

Carter

Administrator
if i dont win these gauges on ebay tonight im ordering a hoodie!!!
So it must have been gauges
default_frown.gif

RBNasty

awesomeness
So it must have been gauges
default_frown.gif
haha yes I did indeed win, but at an incredibly low bid, almost suprising I won. So I will indeed be interested in a hoodie now! I just go to the merch. section to purchase? Is the shipping expensive?

Carter

Administrator
It doesn't quote shipping. That is something I have to do manually, so when you order it will say free shipping. As soon as I get them you will get an invoice for shipping.

Carter

Administrator
Hoodie and t shirt orders will be delayed at least another week until more preorders come in. I cannot afford the entire $1000 bill myself. I apologize to those of you who have already ordered and hope it won't be much longer.

Latest posts

Back