NHMS Winter X

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
50/50 Right now.

Don't want to do it in the legacy because it has a few bad axles and I don't want to change them.

RS is STILL at the freakin cage guy and I dont know if I'll have time to get my seats in.

Matt

It's an scca event I believe so you'll have to check the rules or someone can hopefully chime in.

Well I have seen rallyx's on snow dig through the packed snow/ice and into gravel. I can see where they are coming from. Studs do create a bit of damage on pavement, if they were allowed and everyone ran them that would be 60 cars WOT pawing at the pavement with studs.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
idk. my studs are worn down below the tread of the tire from all the parking lot drifting ive done on them over the past few years.

02 WRX Chris

no studded tires allowed. count me out, im not buying new tires.
Do i hear some boohoo's escaping???
default_tongue.png

02 WRX Chris

Well...seems like someone else took the day off before i could ask for it off. Ill need to switch with someone to take the day off but ill be in school so that's going to be hard to do
default_frown.gif

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm going to do the NER.org event on Feb 2nd instead.

Getting the RS back soon, but I don't want to rush to get my seats and belts in. Plus I've never run with SCCANH but I've run with NER.org. The NER people are an awesome bunch. Probably going to trailer the car down, not sure yet.

Latest posts

Back