Hate that guy.

Ian Black

Not really because this is awesome. Possibly a member? Someone tag it if they could. Makes me miss my LGT hard.

y08ui.jpg

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I think he's on NES, and maybe LGT.com.

That car has potential, but it's way over hellaflushed and stickered :|

Ian Black

It's one thing that I always liked about the second generation Legacies and that it doesn't take much to make them look mean or aggressive. Though I definitely dig the rim + color + dumped combo.

RJC

The Slammed/stretched deal doesn't kill this car for me because it's likely not making any big power.

The cars it really kills me on are the huge turbo/massive HP cars. Blah.

Sorta like taking an airplane and making it fly badly. Stretched tires and all that low makes it look different but at the cost of handling.

carllweis_zps17b1c31e.jpg

Ian Black

The Slammed/stretched deal doesn't kill this car for me because it's likely not making any big power.

The cars it really kills me on are the huge turbo/massive HP cars. Blah.

Sorta like taking an airplane and making it fly badly. Stretched tires and all that low makes it look different but at the cost of handling.

carllweis_zps17b1c31e.jpg
Right, I see it the same way.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
It's just an attempted subaru copy of rusty slammington, but with none of the hard work done. Just rattle can paint and bolt on rims.

4110053295_10353cdc7e_o.jpg

Rusty started out as just a lame bolt on scenester crap build (lights, rusted hood, roof basket, gaudy rims, etc 101 no talent even garrett could do it stuff)

The motor swap + chopped top + the direction the car took after the accident made the build special + interesting, even if it isn't my style.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10970

Ian Black

It's just an attempted subaru copy of rusty slammington, but with none of the hard work done. Just rattle can paint and bolt on rims.

4110053295_10353cdc7e_o.jpg

Rusty started out as just a lame bolt on scenester crap build (lights, rusted hood, roof basket, gaudy rims, etc 101 no talent even garrett could do it stuff)

The motor swap + chopped top + the direction the car took after the accident made the build special + interesting, even if it isn't my style.

http://www.stancewor...ead.php?t=10970
You sir......nice play.

Latest posts

Back