NER.org @ New England Dragway 3/9/13

02 WRX Chris

The Fourth NER RallyCross of 2013 will be at the New England Dragway in Epping, NH.

The location in Epping, NH is very easy to get to from most parts of New England. The surface is dirt, possibly with snow, possibly ice, possibly frozen, possibly mud...you get the picture. Anything is possible, watch the weather as the date approaches.

Online registration is open through Motorsportreg.com http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/AB87B9AF-D4F6-13A9-271BB8542F773E17

Mail-in deadline: Postmark by Saturday 3/2
Online registration open until Wednesday 3/6

Details and directions here: http://www.ner.org/rally/rx/event/20130309_slip-n-slide

Starting this one early so we can possibly get more people to go down!

Whos in:

Rawfuel3

Meyagi

2point5RS_Dan

TlerB488

99obs + 1

Maybe:

Inski

Last edited:

inski

put me down as a maybe again.  less than a month to get my ducks in a row.  maybe i can maybe i can.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I left the registration page open at work so I'll be registered monday. I'll be driving the RS down instead of trailering it, since it'll have a sticker and not destroyed suspension and tires.

02 WRX Chris

Almost time for this guys!!  You have till the 6th to register online!!  And matt has to work....so hes gonna be a no show.  BOoooooo

02 WRX Chris

Just registered!  Should be fun after trying this out last time and try to improve.  And it looks like its gonna be snow instead of frozen grass/ice/and mud lol

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Just registered!  Should be fun after trying this out last time and try to improve.  And it looks like its gonna be snow instead of frozen grass/ice/and mud lol

It's supposed to over 45°, it will almost certainly be a mudfest. The first fun runs will probably be icy like before, then lets of flying mud
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

Oh, didn't even look that far ahead for the weather.  Flinging mud doesn't bother me one bit
default_biggrin.png

02 WRX Chris

Meet at 615-620 at kennebunk rest area. We will leave at 630 for the rally!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I missed this thread somehow until today. I will be meeting you guys at Kennebunk in the AM, should be a blast.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I might drop into the rest area briefly, but don't wait for me if i'm running early/late/still asleep.

Latest posts

Back