will 18x9.5 will a +38 offset clear brembos?

dakota

Ive just heard +40 is the lowest i can go, and ive heard i can go +25 so i dont really know and i dont wanna order rims and have them not fit

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
that's a wheel dealer question. if they can't answer that kind of detail, why would you even do business with them. it's a quaint concept called "customer service." sometimes the cheapest price can end up costing you big $$$.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Please use the appropriate forum for your questions.  Also please make your title represent your question so you get the answer you are looking for.

dakota

Please use the appropriate forum for your questions.  Also please make your title represent your question so you get the answer you are looking for.
sorry mom..also please comment on my question with an answer not tellin me what to do yanno? Thanks champ 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

SUBARUDE

They should clear brembo's and with that offset and rim width you may need to roll your quarters but I think that's all that would be needed to fit

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
sorry mom..also please comment on my question with an answer not tellin me what to do yanno? Thanks champ
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
Have some respect. He is a moderator, and wasn't rude about what he asked. Not a good way to get your questions answered. Try that question on Nasioc and see where it gets you.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
OP what a wise-=ass. sorry to have tried to help.  hope your new wheels/tires dont rub on the struts and burn the paint on your fenders, but if they do, don't blame us.
default_additional_mad2.gif

Ray

The Northernah'
Wow, no need to bash the moderator because you don't know how to use the forum. Sounds like a typical spoiled kid!!

dakota

Wow, no need to bash the moderator because you don't know how to use the forum. Sounds like a typical spoiled kid!!
spoiled kid? If you call workin everyday and payin for everything myself and having nothing handed to me spoiled then sure...not bashin anyone, just not gonnna have someone tell me how to label my shit..so sorry if im not like all you guys and do every single thing a moderater says..if me making my title question instead of what mr. Pedro changed it to bothers any of you then i guess just dont look at. Just asked a quick question and i really wish i didnt even bother comin to you guys haha

IBratmanI

Way to show how mature you are! It was great to have you.

And it's not about doing what the mod says, it's about showing mutual respect for other members, which you didn't do. People tried to help you, and you acted like a child in return.

dakota

Way to show how mature you are! It was great to have you.

And it's not about doing what the mod says, it's about showing mutual respect for other members, which you didn't do. People tried to help you, and you acted like a child in return.
tried to help me? What help like two people answered my question and the rest just said to respect fhe moderator. Now tell me how if is such a big deal that the title of this was question..i understand if it should be in a different thread, but why did the title make it a big deal? If i was asked just to place it in the proper thread than i would have replied differently but since my post had been changed and all he had to say was tellin me what to do and not even give a yes or no answer to my offset question

IBratmanI

He stated that the title should be changed, to better help you with your question. He was trying to help you get the right answer to your question.

And maybe he didn't answer because he didn't personally have an answer for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

dakota

He stated that the title should be changed, to better help you with your question. He was trying to help you.
the title was question though..did people look to see what my question was? I think so. And i got my answer. Would it make you feel better if i dont come to you guys for advice and questions? causei thought you guys would be better than google.

IBratmanI

Actually that's what this site is about, helping each other. But there's no need of attitude. If you act like a wise ass, then it will turn people off from helping. This isn't Nasioc.

dakota

Actually that's what this site is about, helping each other. But there's no need of attitude. If you act like a wise ass, then it will turn people off from helping. This isn't Nasioc.
well then alright, now i know to place my posts in different threads there wont be any of me giving an attitude.

Latest posts

Back