Rochester Fairgrounds rallyx 4/13

Rmayo

Just saw that the date will be April 13th for this rallycross. My fiance and I will be there! Who else is going?!

Matt

Drove my rs without issue. As long as your not redlining it you'll be fine. Come join the rally crew!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If you break your car I'll fix it, or give you a ride home if I can't fix it.

Drove my rs without issue. As long as your not redlining it you'll be fine. Come join the rally crew!!!
Wait, it's bad to redline it? oops.... hahaha
He has a 2.2. It'l be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm content with just helping out and watching. The right front CV joint is messed up, so I have to throw parts at it anyway.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm content with just helping out and watching. The right front CV joint is messed up, so I have to throw parts at it anyway.
You have a whole month to fix it, that's a terrible excuse
default_smile.png

02 WRX Chris

Ive already burned 2 personal days for the last two and ill still be in school so its a long shot for me but im gonna try to get this one off too!

I will gladly go if I can. Can't run my car because that is just too close to graduation and what not. But I will start running my car as soon as I start making enough money to have 2 vehicles.

Will almost any car survive 1 rallyx, yes. I have driven a car to one, have it run 18 times(3 drivers), get the snot beat out of it, drive it home, do basic cleaning then it gets driven daily until the next event.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Just don't drive a VW, at least not at NED.... How many succumbed to pond suckers? I think it was 4 or 5 that hydrolocked and had to get towed off...

How many subarus broken? Just Dan's, and I kludged it back to life.

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

My car sucked in some water
default_frown.gif
 It was stumbling really bad when I left but just drop it and it came out of it lol.

Just don't drive a VW, at least not at NED.... How many succumbed to pond suckers? I think it was 4 or 5 that hydrolocked and had to get towed off...

How many subarus broken? Just Dan's, and I kludged it back to life.
Chris, you have seen the cars that I am talking about. I did do a rallyx in a VW, but that lead to holes in the rockers.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Chris, you have seen the cars that I am talking about. I did do a rallyx in a VW, but that lead to holes in the rockers.
Yea, there are some cars that drive to every event and run with three people. And they do just fine. Besides, it's almost impossible to break a 2.2/5speed impreza. They just don't break.

Latest posts

Back