The Mainely Subaru Hail

pigsti

I saw a guy a few nights ago wearing a mainelysubarus sweat shirt. I wanted to start a conversation, but then realized i also didn't want to sound like a weirdo.

So here is what I propose. We need some kind of formal greeting that only mainlysubaru people will get. What should it be? Do we make the boxer rumble?(bub bub bub bub bub) a BOV sound? (woooppsshhhh) Just say hello?

Bperry41

Yea I agree. Someone saw me in my sweatshirt the other day at Gorham Hannaford and told me to drive sideways. I always talk to anyone who approaches

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

HR radness

His royal radness
I think basic human greetings go like this:

"excuse me, I couldn't help noticing you are wearing a Mainelysubarus *whatever*.  My name is *insert name here*

Extend your right hand, palm facing left.  If the other guy/gal doesn't do the same, smile and then shake your hand and introduce THEMSELVES.... go back to your car and run him/her over with it

Or is it mow them down with an assault weapon?  The latter seems to be the usual these days.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
if the general population had assault weapons..

I try to go out of my way to talk to subie brethren. Im not too worried about seeming like a wierdo, cause i know i am.

Vegasjetta

Yea I agree. Someone saw me in my sweatshirt the other day at Gorham Hannaford and told me to drive sideways. I always talk to anyone who approaches
Or when they deliver pizza to you and drool on your Legacy...
default_wink.png

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
It`s a done deal when you spot a person wearing Mainley garb. Normal people don`t where such clothes, so you know they are a Subie fanatic.

They don`t need to be wearing Mainley clothes for me to approach them. If they are getting in or out of a Subaru I`ll run over to them introduce my self, find out if they are into Subarus and give them a card. Now this can be scary to some youngins when they see an old fart running towards them
default_additional_hyper2.gif

Bperry41

Or when they deliver pizza to you and drool on your Legacy...
default_wink.png
Haha, that's one of my favorite things about owning a subaru is the community. Coming over from the Honda world it has been really nice to not have everyone trying to compete. This local community especially, I haven't gotten one vibe from someone thinking they're better because they have a built block or pushing mad horsepower yo. I just enjoy talking to anyone so if you see me around come say what's up

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Latest posts

Back