Tire size???

Gate4jg

Really need some summer rubber and will be going out soon to buy some. What should I go for size? 205/50r17 or 215/45R17 255/45R17?? Any recommendations for brand and model??? I am very attached to Bridgstone Potenza RE070's but I need a summer tire's that will last me a few years if I go easy on them. Its going on my 08 impreza 2.5i....... HELP!

Gate4jg

I just got of the phone with tirerack.com and was convinced to go 255/45R17...... now the hard part brand and model lol

Matt

All about the Utqg number. Lower the number the softer and more grip they have. I've found a high 200 to low 300 is the best.

wzrd

I love the dunlop dezzera [bad spelling] summer high perf.

that's what i ran on the rex and plan to buy for the STI.

Jamey

Direzza
default_wink.png
great tire lil pricy I run 225/40/18 fierce wich are made by Dunlop great tire and decent price I paid 85 at wholesale price.

wzrd

Direzza
default_wink.png
great tire lil pricy I run 225/40/18 fierce wich are made by Dunlop great tire and decent price I paid 85 at wholesale price.
actually i thought the price wasnt to bad compared to the oem dunlops on the car now

wzrd

I just got of the phone with tirerack.com and was convinced to go 255/45R17...... now the hard part brand and model lol
off topic but

DO THE 2011 WRX Wheels bolt pattern match up with both our cars[both the 2.5i  and STI]?? or are the WRX and the STI still  differant ..

Should have paid more attention.

never mind   duh

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
kook rs3s if you're on a budget. If you a big daddy balla get star specs, I think the starspec 2s just came out so they're going to be spendy?

I don't know, I've been out of the pavement performance for a little while now.

Gate4jg

off topic but

DO THE 2011 WRX Wheels bolt pattern match up with both our cars[both the 2.5i  and STI]?? or are the WRX and the STI still  differant ..

Should have paid more attention.

never mind   duh
it wont fit your STI.......

Latest posts

Back