Rota grids

Wrx911

Well I think it is time to get a new set of wheels. I am thinking about getting the rota grids in 17" but I am not sure about what the offset should be? I just bought a new set of tires for the stockers so I didn't want to spend more money on tires if I went with 18" wheels plus everyone knows how crappy the roads are around here and I am worried about bending the wheel. Anyone have rota wheels on here? Would like to get some opinions about the wheels and hopefully some advice on the offset. Thanks in advance

JakeyPoo

I have 17" grids on my wagon, love them, I have et 42 which is kind of agressive for the wagon, but for you it should be fine. My last car had 18" wheels with 35 sidewalls. Never bent a rim or anything and I drive everywhere even on dirt roads. you should be fine with either choice. the only reason I went with 17's is cause I didnt think 18's would look right on my wagon with my suspension set up. hope this helps man! (unless you have already bought some hahah) 
default_cool.png

Wrx911

Yeah I ended up getting some gunmetal grids with a 42" offset in 17". I plan on lowering my car 1.5" so I should have a nice figment after that is done. So far these have been great wheels the only problem I have had is Sullivan tire scratched one of them pretty good when they mounted it. But they are paying to get the wheel fixed.

Jamey

Yeah I ended up getting some gunmetal grids with a 42" offset in 17". I plan on lowering my car 1.5" so I should have a nice figment after that is done. So far these have been great wheels the only problem I have had is Sullivan tire scratched one of them pretty good when they mounted it. But they are paying to get the wheel fixed.
Wich Sullivan tire ?

I also have tein s techs for sale crazy cheap
default_smile.png

Wrx911

It was the one in Augusta. How much do you want for the tein springs? How come you are selling them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Huh they had good crew the manager there is good guy , sale is pending on them if falls thru ill let you know I have coilovers now no need for springs

Wrx911

I think coilovers will be my next buy.. So no luck with the wheel repair service they couldn't match my color. Sullivan tire gave me two choices get a gift certificate for the price of a new wheel or wait 3 week for corporate to pay me back after I buy it. Not very impressed honestly its already been a month since They damaged the wheel and I have had to do all the leg work to Resolve the problem..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back