Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

Looking for a beater car carcass

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Nate

Nate

Founding Father

• 5,646 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08
  • LocationLewiston, Maine
Looking for a small car, doesn't need to be a Subaru. Does NOT need: a motor, trans, any lights, wiring, glass. Only needs to roll on 4 wheels and steer, have seats, and hopefully a parking brake to stop and hold it in place. It's for a gun training company I shoot with. Looking for something to shoot out of, and do bail out drills and such. Let me know if you have anything.
I used to be a big deal...

OFFLINE   Nate

Nate

Founding Father

• 5,646 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08

Bump...

OFFLINE   inski

inski
  • 5,939 posts
  • Joined 08-April 08
Garage View Garage

Inquire with Swedish Solution Saab in Westbrook.  They have several (20-30) junk cars out back.  The scrappers give $200-$300 for them based on weight.  If you offer around that much they'll probably take it.  You'll need to trailer it off.  A few of them don't have engines so based on scrapper prices those will be cheaper.  Don't let him give you the parts alone are worth $$$$ crap.  Tell him to take off what he wants and all you want is a roller with doors.  

OFFLINE   i-wagon

i-wagon
  • 5,131 posts
  • Joined 22-July 09
  • Vehicle:2007 2.5i wagon
I could talk to a scrapper I work with, he comes across stuff all the time, would want something for his time though, but may deliver

OFFLINE   Nate

Nate

Founding Father

• 5,646 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08
Thanks fellas. Yah I really don't want anything with a ton of parts on it. I just don't need them.. just needs doors, tires, and windows to keep out some rain.

OFFLINE   Spiller1327

Spiller1327
  • 698 posts
  • Joined 14-October 09
  • LocationWiscasset / Rangeley
  • Vehicle:Subaru WRX wagon 2002
I've got what ya need. 2000 outback sport with cancer and no motor. Has seats, 4 tires, all windows and a brakes work. The bad news is its in rangeley! Free if u want it tho man

"Rockridge, Rockridge. Yesss"

OFFLINE   Ray

Ray

The Northernah'

• 2,460 posts
  • Joined 07-October 09
  • Vehicle:2003 WRB WRX stage II
Garage View Garage
No spiller, you don't do that to the OBS. You hear me?

OFFLINE   Nate

Nate

Founding Father

• 5,646 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08

I've got what ya need. 2000 outback sport with cancer and no motor. Has seats, 4 tires, all windows and a brakes work. The bad news is its in rangeley! Free if u want it tho man

YES!  I'll be in contact. I'm gonna have to chase down a trailer but could most likely come get it and haul it down.  Stand by...

PS, feel free to take any other part off that might be worth money...  IE: lights, transmission, gas tank, dash parts, etc.  Just needs to roll. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users