scott's 05 wrx

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
so ive had this just over 2 weeks ..haven't even made my first payment on it and yup you guessed it the modding begins lol 

quad gauge pillar .. boost,oil pressure and volt in waiting for my innovate wideband to get in all are blue led digital

also installed my intake today tucked down in the fender is a 3" inlet 9" long cone filter its breathing a bit better 

exhaust should be in friday not sure on the wideband or tactrix cable yet 

Marino

I <3 BOOST
You're definitely gonna want to get a tune for that intake man, our cars are very sensitive to that

xxnightraven73x

kinda figured the tactrix would be in today but no joy there hopefully tomorrow then i can mess with it a bit 

xxnightraven73x

yeah i like to know whats going on with the car i may get 3 more for the center lol id like fuel pressure egt and possibly oil temp 

lit up pic of the three i have in ..sender isn't in for the oil pressure yet lol 

tactrix and wideband are supposed to be here tomorrow and exhaust friday ..still debating some exterior mods theres a few id like wheels and tint for a start 

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

Shouldn't be bad they do dim with the lights I rarely drive at night anyway lol but they aren't full brightness all the time so I don't think it'll be an issue

xxnightraven73x

put a pretty safe stage 1 map on for now for the intake and feels pretty good over the stock map 

exhaust will be delivered tomorrow so i have to weld in my wideband bung and that will be ready to install for sunday ...

sunday's to-do list will be installing the turbo back exhaust with up pipe,install and wire the wideband, some tuning some logging and some cleaning ... gonna be a busy long day after a 52-54 hour week of work  

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Coming together man keep us updated! Have fun on that uppipe
default_additional_sillylol.gif

xxnightraven73x

lol yeah im sure that will be the worse part of the whole exhaust install  ... dont really want to deal with too much of a pain but at the same time im sure itll help open it up and help it spin up easier/faster 

xxnightraven73x

and heres what ups left me today 

and of course first thought in my head was putting just the muffler on tonight lol 

xxnightraven73x

Oh man you weren't kidding on that up pipe no fun at all BUT its on and done lol ... full exhaust on wideband installed and calibrated new tune loaded up

Meyagi

I'm a hack
yea ive got one in my shop just like that that came apart. turbo was ruined. up pipe only lasted a few months.

xxnightraven73x

as much of a pain as it was to get in there it better not come apart lol 

maybe next summer ill upgrade it and the turbo ...we'll see i guess damn thing is pretty quick now gotta log and tweak the tune a bit more to my liking 

xxnightraven73x

been working with eric at torqued performance on the tune its running great but we've maxxed the stock ebcs out so ill be picking up a mac valve to replace the stocker and continue the tune 

Latest posts

Back