Ally's 02 WRX Wagon

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I guess since the WRX is as good as mine I might as well start a member journal for it. Lets see.... well title says it, its a 02 WRX Wagon, right now its silver but I will be changing the paint very soon. Its going to be a dark gray and the hood, roof, hatch, and side mirrors are going to be orange. Its going to look amazing I have it all planned out in my head. Im also getting bran new rear quarters because they are starting to rust. Okay now for the mods....

Engine:

Stage 2

09 WRX Tranny (since my dad has blown 3)

Invidia catless down pipe

Borla catback

STI catless up pipe

Short throw shifter

Interior: (pretty much stock)

STI steering wheel

Momo shift knob (might get a new one)

Sony head unit

Exterior:

08 Leggy LGT stock 18's painted black

Red break calipers

Has the little wings on the rockers (Not sure what they are called)

Rear spoiler

Bigger upper rear spolier

Ski rack

Kayak rack

Bike rack

Those are the mods so far. I want to get a bigger hood scoop and probably a blow off value then maybe look into going stage 3. Stage 2 isn't enough for me
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
Also going to be getting a set of Konig Daylite orange 17's to match the orange hood and stuff. Probably going to paint the brake calipers dark gray to match the car. Probably going to get mesh grill, planning on just buying mesh and making it myself. Maybe look into getting an access port too since I plan on keeping this car a long time. But anyway, here are the pics.

IMAG0334_zps95eee126.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMG_20130825_173304_zps76dbbb61.jpg

Screenshot_2013-08-21-02-01-59-1_zps0c037559.png

^These are the colors I'm thinking but not in that pattern and not matte.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
very nice i def want to see the colors laid out i did a burnt orange on my stealth and that looked good with black accents 

02 WRX Chris

Nice car!  Looks like its coming along very nicely.  I was also thinking about going with an orange color next year.  Id like to see some pictures of how it turns out!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
It will be taken to the body shop by the end of the month if everything goes as planned. Dont worry pictures will be posted haha. Im pretty excited about this project.

i-wagon

That's a nice ride, I know, I've flogged it before. glad you're stepping up to something nicer

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That's a nice ride, I know, I've flogged it before. glad you're stepping up to something nicer
I drove it to school and back today haha what a ride at night on the pike hehe. I love how I take the pike everyday so I know exactly where cops sit
default_wink.png
lets just say if I got pulled over tonight I would be in jail right now haha

Latest posts

Back