Craig's 05 RS

Craig

hey everyone i figured id start a journal on my 05 RS. I got this RS in a trade. I traded my 02 wrx wagon that was on its way out for this in even trade. When i got it it had 124k on it. The only downside of the deal was that the RS needed heads pretty soon after getting it and it has a repaired title. I had my main man burleigh lewis reseal the whole engine and shes already to roll!!!

Current mods: 

Borla catback

Tinted tails (was too dark so removed it)

HIDS

Rally armors

Future pans

have KYB GR-2 struts with H&R springs(ordered them last week)

light bar with four hellas 

hella horns

UEL headers

tint

Will update this as I got along! thanks for reading!

Current:

eC8F8yn.jpg

tn1jqjq.jpg

Bbri7t1.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Junk. It needed head gaskets, not heads, right? Burleigh is the man for sure. He knows these cars inside and out!

Craig

a little update:

installed kyb gr2 struts along with H&R springs this past weekend.

gonna get a STi rear window spoiler from a freind and that should be next.

pics of the car with the springs

xBbVngh.jpg

ICZA2E4.jpg

RYzoKRv.jpg

Craig

the guy who did it didnt even use the night shade stuff it was straight up black spray paint! haha

Craig

tiny update: have stock foglights coming in soon. Gonna do yellow fogs with my HIDS

Craig said:
tiny update: have stock foglights coming in soon. Gonna do yellow fogs with my HIDS
forgot to add: looking for a 04-05 wrx hood and gonna get an 04 STi rear window visor next week

Craig

had a friend do my fogs the other day now just gotta get the yellow film on them! Also picked up a rear window vane/spoiler from an 04 STi and gonna be maybe getting a 04 STi hood soon..

McK0ooo.jpg

Latest posts

Back