Merry Christmas

Matt

Just wanted to take a moment and say Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Enjoy your time with your families and hopefully you all get some sweet stuff!!!

Thanks for sticking with me during this time of transition. Thankful for you all.

jojo69

Merry Xmas! Its been my 1st dark Xmas (ie. 24hrs + without power) but going strong with the wifey! Cheers to all and hopefully more goodness to come in 2014!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully you're with your families. I'm unfortunately working and unsure when I'll get to go home. This was quite the ice storm. Still over 60,000 without power. But there's a lot of people trying to get it back on!!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
everyone stay safe and have a happy holiday ..7 months sober this will be my first "dry" xmas in a long time hope it goes well .. hope everyone enjoys good food and good company 

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you Chris for spending your Christmas helping to get the power back on for all those without.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Fluffy282

everyone stay safe and have a happy holiday ..7 months sober this will be my first "dry" xmas in a long time hope it goes well .. hope everyone enjoys good food and good company
Congratulations sir!To those keeping the lights on thank you very much. To those who can't see their families because they are fighting for ours, thank you very much!

To my subaru family, stay safe, be smart, and most of all have a fantastic Christmas!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Still working at getting power back on. Lots of nice people out here that appreciate the work we're doing. But it'll be nice to get home, whenever that will be.

Also, Mainiac, my name is Jason lol

Latest posts

Back