Potentially bringing back Augusta area meets

Matt

A few of you expressed interest in bringing back meets in that area. Bridges the gap between lewiston and Bangor meets for whom ever is in that area. I don't think I'll ever be able to attend the meets but I wanted to gauge interest in bringing them back for you guys. I would prob have someone local set them up and post about them and whatnot. Any thoughts.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You know our thoughts! Even if it was only a few people, it'd be worth it for those few. And even if they didn't replace a monthly meat in another location, and were just set on another day or something. We do appreciate this consideration Matt.

SUBARUDE

It would be good to have one once a year and make sure it's not during the winter those are the augusta meets that tank warmer season augusta meets usually bring 20 or so out for them just a idea

Matt

I think that's a valid point. What about a weekend meet though? Say on a Sunday or something.

IBratmanI

That's a maybe. Depends on time really. I never know when I have to take my daughter back to her mom until that day.

brycetron

I am all for them.  I replied to the FB post as well.  As far as what day or wether or not it takes the place of a monthly meet.  I dont think I have much say.  Have not been here long.

injulen

It would certainly be a heckuva lot easier for me to get to one in the Augusta area. I almost went to the last one but after I got out of work I would have been down there 1.5 hrs after it started.

jojo69

It'd be a lot closer for me too! I would really enjoy meeting more fellow members that i know live nearby!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

IBratmanI

Not at all. And you know Kati would be all about setting up some meets as well. She has experience with it in the past and enjoys doing it as well.

smelt240

We would probably be up for an Augusta meet- I work there!  But we are between Augusta and Lewiston/Auburn anyway. I say if it gets the Bratman mobile there, it would draw some serious interest... I think a lot of people want to see that monster in person. Needs to warm up outside a bit though..

jojo69

yeah i was wondering what was happening, i'm def down for a meet, a drive, whatever! let's get it going ya'll! 

Matt

I thought Eric wanted to run it but he's been a bit Mia. Basically anyone local that's willing to take on the task feel free to start something. Anytime of the week is fine, doesn't have to be a Wednesday nor does the time. Have it boys.

Latest posts

Back