Matts 06 wrx

Matt

Well I bought another car. Couldn't pass up the deal I got on this one. Working at a dealership that buys cars from other dealers has it's perks. It's an 06 wrx tr ( tuner ready ). Which basically is everything you get on a regular wrx minus auto climate control, color matched mirrors, different seats and no side skirts. They intend for you to modify it. Which of course I will!!

Car has 129k on it and has never been modified. Pretty much why I got it. Parts are on order and a big transformation is under way. Coil overs/front lip/front mount/vf30/turbo back and pro tune. Should be in that high 290-320 range according to gsd. Sadly the legacy ss will have to go up for sale as I can't really have 4 cars at my condo. That'll be listed in a week or two. I've talked to a few of you already about it. It'll be cheap. Time for pics.

apyhuzyg.jpg

Fresh off the truck

4ajenahe.jpg

nymaramu.jpg
ysemu2az.jpg
ugyde4u9.jpg
9u3upery.jpg

Subaru 4pot/2pot brakes.

dyje6e3e.jpg

va4aga6u.jpg

dyda3apy.jpg

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Yea it's def a clean car. Can't wait to mod it up. Keeping it away from the wifey may be difficult though. She claims it's her race car...

what's yours is mine, and what's mine is....well...mine!!

nice car Matt, you are finally growing up and getting into newer cars :)

Visonik

I'm looking forward to seeing this thing get mean(er)! Loving those wheels on it. Let me know if you ever want to say goodbye to those seats, too. Mine are a bit faded in the rear..

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

she seems to think so....the seats in this are in great shape so unless i do a full swap out ill hold onto them...

Latest posts

Back