smelt 240 some datsun content for you

smelt240

Thank You Sir!    You just made my month...    Cant wait to get my 510 back out!   SR is halfway done, plus there is also a guy in Auburn who just moved here with a 1971 510 4 door with a SR swap.   If I dont see you guys Sunday, Ill catch up soon!  Any spy shots/ videos of your VR4 yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

that's awesome that you guys run on my old stomping grounds...  That underpass on Rt 1 used to BELONG to our old gang.  We were all running blown big block A body GMs back then. Its really funny that almost every place you show in the video, I can tell you what gear my old 72 SS would have been in, in that exact spot.  My best run was against a Navy guy on Rt 1, right where the planes crossed over, me in my 75 Nova, him in a turbo Corvette.  He won, but not by what he thought he would, so we each kept our $$$. He let me try the car out later that night. 0-60 acceleration wasnt what i expected, but 165 came up quite easy. Im hoping to have a few cars done soon, and the wife and I can go cruise some old hot spots.   Its too bad the Navy base is gone, that used to really make that area interesting car-wise.  Do a few races, then everybody would go on-base to the old NightFlight club to badmouth each other....  Im starting to feel old again....

presterone

Yea it was easy to get into stop light battles when that was open. We used to run to the basin in phippsburg late at night as well. Foolish but some of those roads leading to the basin were ridiculous fun.

presterone

So you like american muscle as well huh? This is me and josh doing a pep boys speed shop grand opening in pennsylvania . this was a super rare lt6 c4 vette that sounded delicious. This was our biggest dyno show by far

Latest posts

Back