Vegasjettas Spring cleanup thread!

Vegasjetta

As spring approaches, I will be cleaning out the garage and basement. I have mopeds, RC cars, Pachinko Machines, baby toys/clothes/items, and many misc things that I will be selling for cheap, for trade, or for free/6pack of beer. 

Right now I have a few mopeds that can go as is: 78 Garelli RallySport and 78 Garelli VIP for parts

RC cars: 

1/6 scale 2 stroke truck made by FG, goes about 50-70mph

Original Blackfoot

Kyosho Raider

Kyosho boat with twin motors

MRC Vortex buggy

MRC Ironman truck

Pachinko Machine:

One unrestored, I will finish it up in a few weeks. Not sure what it is? Come to my house and check out my restored ones. 

PM with questions on anything.

SoMeWRX

Which kyosho boat is that? I sank my lamborghini kyosho awhile ago and have always wanted another. We had an elite foam jump for it

Vegasjetta

Right now the mopeds are NOT road worthy, and are pending sale. I have connections for others, if you're serious. 

I forget which Kyosho model the boat is. It's older, with mechanical speed controls. Everything inside is clean, but the hull needs some work. Not looking to make a ton of money here, just want to clear the garage out, and maybe make some new friends or help some people out. I like firearms and ammo, so those take priority when trading!

Other things added today:

Q-Logic 10" sub box

HUGE Miller lite clock. It's 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet

Vegasjetta

Q logic box:

IMG_4716_zpsefe6dc09.jpg

Miller Lite clock:

IMG_4718_zps12d39a32.jpg

Huge RC truck:

IMG_9088_zps6f35072c.jpg

Snowmoto thing. A snowboard with BMX handlebars? Not for me. 

IMG_6521_zpsd9c75fcc.jpg

Vintage Blackfoot with rare bits:

IMG_7880_zpsb65a5111.jpg

And a second Blackfoot:

IMG_7879_zps1463620a.jpg

Vegasjetta

And how about some beer trade items? Bring me a 6 pack, take some stuff. 

3 tires, 215/60/16

95-01 Impreza hatch, and drivers side door panel

5.25 speakers

6x9 speakers

couple of old car stereos/CD players

three 8 foot tall inflatable christmas things

2 tool carriers, pretty big

Vegasjetta

Miller lite clock, Huge Gas RC truck, and two mopeds sold. 

Still have everything else, and there may be more mopeds/scooters showing up that need to go.

i-wagon

Miller lite clock, Huge Gas RC truck, and two mopeds sold.

Still have everything else, and there may be more mopeds/scooters showing up that need to go.
still have this stuff kicking around? Interested in what brand / watt/ ohm the 6x9s are and what kind of tool carrier you're talking about. If it's easier to text pics pm me for my number

Latest posts

Back