Need help

Wrx911

Just replaced my rotors and pads on my 08 wrx I went with centric premiums all the way around and stop tech brake pads. When I drove my car to bed in the pads I noticed a metal on metal scraping sound on my drivers side rear wheel. Is this normal with a new setup or should I take that brake assembly apart again and look for why it's making this sound? Also I could use some suggestions on how I could get my front sway bar bushing off the stock one broke in half and I tried using a 5mm hex and wrench but the hex appears to be rounded off so I can't get the bolt out.. I cut one of the bolts off however I can't get in close enough to get the one on the sway bar itself.I might have to admit defeat with the bushing and take it into the garage

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The same scraping noise could just be the dust shield rubbing on the rotor. You could have accidentally bent it just enough so it's rubbing.

SUBARUDE

Vise grips work good on the ball and socket side you can knock the cup off the one side and grab the ball with vise grips

Latest posts

Back