Picked up a 97 Impreza Brighton

BLUWRXWGNX

It had a mainelysubarus.com sticker on it. Wondering who on here owned it before the kid I picked it up from? Rockers were redone (not well but solid) nice 2.2l some mods. Only thing I don't like is it's an auto. But I traded straight up for my ratty mk4 jetta. I need to take off the plastidip on the window and the blue plastidip needs to go also. Came with the new snow tires and rims and a second set of tires and rims for summer.

pu4y5una.jpg
budatane.jpg
epu4yda4.jpg

injulen

I was curious about this car and messaged the guy you bought it from to ask about the engine mods. IBratmanI ended up answering me back instead. I have done a fair bit of reading on what happens when you modify the intake or exhaust on an EJ22 and was curious how this setup runs on a daily basis. 

This is a 97, so if it has the original heads, its a single port header right? 

BLUWRXWGNX

Yeah single port . Not sure on daily I just picked it up a couple hrs ago. I used AAA to tow it to pownal. It seemed to drive fine on hwy and on back roads when I test drove it.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I did the intake, subarewah did the exhaust, he also put a brand new cat on it because the old one rusted out. I installed and painted the wing, the gauge cluster with a tach, because it didn't come with one, and also painted the front fenders. The clear blinker lenses also came from me. And the hood came from me as well, and we painted that black.

BLUWRXWGNX

I was wondering where and who it was directed to. Sorry for not honking or waving. I am still shaking the car down. A couple things I need to address. Alignment, exhaust leak at the mid pipe, brake bleed, seal on the wing, new interior (friend is hooking me up), and get rid of the blue. I am a fan of it on my Wrx but not this one.

I removed the blue plastidip on the dash and side windows.

Latest posts

Back