98 fozz master bushing kit?

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
A quick Google produced nothing for me. Mabey its just my luck.

Anybody know where to get one?

If there's no such thing, can someone kindly give me a list of all the bushings on the car? The car is a few towns over, won't be able to look at it for a few weeks and trying to order this stiff asap.

Thanks a bunch!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
A kit for a 93-01 gc impreza should cover pretty much everything if they have that.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Not so much worried about the shift, mostly suspention and mounts and stuff. I'll search for a gc one thanks

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
check out energysuspension.com, I used one of their 02-06 Impreza master kits on a GC scooby and most of the stuff fit fine. Early foz is based on Impreza running gear and most stuff will fit. Energy also has trans mounts, shifter bushings, etc in "universal" sizes and with a bit of measuring on your car and digging in their catalog you can find almost anything you need.

turn-in concepts has lots of poly bushings for Subarus, too  turninconcepts.com  turn-in is run by real subaru racers who make stuff for Subie freaks, so it's good to support them when possible.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
check out energysuspension.com, I used one of their 02-06 Impreza master kits on a GC scooby and most of the stuff fit fine. Early foz is based on Impreza running gear and most stuff will fit. Energy also has trans mounts, shifter bushings, etc in "universal" sizes and with a bit of measuring on your car and digging in their catalog you can find almost anything you need.

turn-in concepts has lots of poly bushings for Subarus, too  turninconcepts.com  turn-in is run by real subaru racers who make stuff for Subie freaks, so it's good to support them when possible.
Thanks a million Dave!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The 02-07 Impreza rear diff carrier is different than Forester, so the bushings there will be different. That's why I said try for a GC. But yeah, most others will be the same.

Latest posts

Back