Parts for sale 02-07 Impreza/WRX/88 GL/Brat/98 Forester/00 legacy wagon/98 legacy sus

05RSKID

Impreza/wrx parts:
Rear seat belts
Most 02 wrx wagon interior trim panels
Wrx wagon rear seat
Dome lights
Most of the door switchs 02 and 05
Wrx cruise control
02 painted side markers
Impreza fonts pads and rotors band new
Greddy bov
3in catless down pipe
Front mount with all piping
Wrx header
Front strut bar
07 impreza oil pan
07 intake manifold
05 throttle body
2.2 legacy coil?
2 rear 02 Impreza axles
3 front axles
Wrx floor mats
Rubber floor mats
Td04 with shaft play
05 rs door cards with red fabric(OK shape)
02 alternator
05 impreza tank strap
Wrx front plastic under cover
Large nameless front mount
02 ts wagon auto transmission
02 ts rear end
Impreza wagon rear struts(one is starting to leak)
02 impreza wagon hood
Vf10
2 a/c pumps
2 power steering
2 rs rear struts
05 impreza fogs
Rear end stabilizer(or whatever its called)
Wrx pass front seats
Sedan doors pass front has good sized dent(sold one rear door)
Rear speed sensor
Also have a t3 t70 turbo
05 rs dash
05 rs cluster
05 rs trim pannels

Gl/brat parts:
Cap for the brat
Full interior in great shape
2 sets of t tops
2 1.8l motors
Four speed hi/low trans
Rear end
2 full grills
Tail lights for brat and gl
Set of head lights.

Have a 99 forester  for parts. Have complete car but im keeping the motor and selling the headlights, pass rear door and rear hatch to a friend. Has 220k on it. Tranny and rear end are good rear subframe is toast and front bumper is a little beat up.let me know if you need anything.

Just picked up a 2000 legacy wagon full parts car minuse the motor, tranny and rear end. All Body panels except the pass front fender are in great shape.  ps fender could be fixed and rear hatch is in good shape(small crack in tail light)

Sure I'm for getting something so just ask if your looking for something. Will put up prices when I have more time. Just pm me if your interested in something.

Last edited:

05RSKID

Looking for an RS steering rack and GC shifter linkage. Maybe interested in the vf10 as well.
Might have a steering rack off my 02(its at work and have to look at it) work good when I took it out. Only changed it because I swapped my 05 cradle in to the 02. If its in good shape 75 obo and I don't have any Gc linkages.100 obo on the vf10. Money talks so feel free to make offers

05RSKID

Would like to get $75. What time you coming up? I'm going to wbm tomorrow so idk exactly what time I will be back.

05RSKID

Still have lots of parts if anyone need something let me know.  Also looking for wrx/sti struts and a set of 16s

bdsubaru

Hey, I texted you a while ago about a door for and 02 Impreza 2.5rs Had to put some other parts on my car at the time. I was wondering if you still had the door I would be interested. Thanks.

05RSKID

Hey, I texted you a while ago about a door for and 02 Impreza 2.5rs Had to put some other parts on my car at the time. I was wondering if you still had the door I would be interested. Thanks.
I still have them. Which one did you need again?

Latest posts

Back