Helpppp. Dead (?) 06 impreza

abigailfisk76

I was driving my impreza down 95 to brunswick today when shit hit the fan. First it started off as a rattling sound, then I started losing power. My brake light came on (e-brake was not engaged) and she proceeded to stall, and that's that. AAA guy tried to turn it over and it would just shake and die even after I turned the ignition to the off position (lasted about 45 seconds after I turned it off). So as we speak my lovely car is sitting in the Waterville Walmart parking lot awaiting her fate. I can ren a car trailer and get her to brunswick, but I have no clue what is wrong/ where to take it to/ and how much this is going to cost me. Input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jamey

Does not sound good
default_frown.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
If you don't want to haul it far, take it to Cross Road Auto in West Gardiner. 458-9066. He's a Subaru guy and can help you out. Very reasonable and knowledgeable. Sounds motor related.

abigailfisk76

Found it by myself. It's right there when ou open the hood. Oil sprayed everywhere. I'm considering doing a swap, I just don't know what the cost difference would be. It's at m&a auto in Lisbon right now. He's gonna look at it on Thursday. Will post pictures in a second

abigailfisk76

uma4amyg.jpg

e6y4uqu5.jpg

qyzeduby.jpg

1st and 3rd picture are the hole in the engine, 2nd picture is the chunks of metal the I found next to the previously mentioned gaping hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back