Which wideband afr gauge?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Some of you know, some of you don't. I have had my fair share of engine problems. Probably more than everyone combined on this site(minus Ryan Borque).

Anyways, i'm trying to do some research and find a wideband AFR gauge that will work with my cobb accesstuner(make datalogging easier).

the list i have to choose from is:

AEM Digital UEGO
Innovate Motorsports LM-1 or LC-1
MoTeC PLM
PLXDevices M-300
PLXDevices R-300 or R-500
PLXDevices iMFD WBO2
Zeitronix Zt-2

i'm leaning towards the AEM, and more specifically the Failsafe version, but I can't find enough reviews about that product.

Anyone have any insight on this topic? Thanks in advance!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i have the lc-1 with digital gauge in my car and love it ..logging for open source has been pretty easy with it im guessing it would be plug and play with AP but i cant say for sure 

Matt

I have the aem uego in my wrx and my old legacy as. Love that thing. Digital display for the exact afr and red yellow green sweep depending on where it is. It's literally plug and play minus a power and ground source and the in mixed side and o2 goes into whatever available bung. I've had zero issues

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I have had awesome luck with the Innovate LC-1 models, and the newer LC-2 is in my silver 05. An LC-2 is going in the race car as well. Easy to hook up, and have never had an issue with any of the many units I've had. Less than $200 with a gauge basically anywhere online.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I had a AEM uego in my RS. Worked good, but it took some getting used to, seeing the readout bounce all around. I'm not sure about it's datalogging aspect.

Latest posts

Back