Northern Meet Sports Arena( Friday December 12th)

05RSKID

Come join us at the Sports Arena on Friday December 12th and enjoy some time with fellow Subaru enthusiasts.

http://www.thesportsarena.biz/

Meet at 6pm in the paring lot and head in around 6:30

Figured since there was some talk about a bowling meet we should give the sports arena another try. I know the few that have come to the before have always had a good time. You can hang out and play some pool and enjoy a drink from the bar, and they have a small restaurant to order food and of course bowling.

Last edited:

Elfie

I'll try. I am going to be home for thanksgiving break, but I may consider making the drive up for the meet. We'll see

Elfie

I was going to see if anyone was around this Friday before thanksgiving, but it was very late notice and once I finally got a chance to potentially go post it I saw this one haha
default_tongue.png

Elfie

That would work better for me, but it's up to you all
Actually, don't worry about my vote, because there is a likelihood of my unavailability December 5th as well because I may be trucking it to Vermont for the Wolf Chase RallyX that weekend, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Updated first post to see what day might work best to get more people together, would like to see a good turn out.  I know there are plenty of members in the Bangor area just have to figure out how to draw you Subaru enthusiasts out to a meet.  Meets are a great way to meet new people hang out and have a great time.  Also gives you a chance to show off you ride and check out everyone's car and there is always plenty of Subaru talk. O and did I mention BEER.  So back to the subject at hand,  do people think a different day of the week would work better then Fridays?  For those of you in school when does Christmas break start?

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Justin, you're supposed to text me about these things.   I'll probably make this one, the timing is correct. :)  I'll let Jeremy know too. 

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
I talked to Jeremy and my friend Kimmy will be joining us.   We should try and get a good turn out for this, 

Latest posts

Back