New Girl from Rockland! :)

wrxtinaa

Hey everyone! My name is Kristina and I moved to Rockland about two years ago from Jersey. I used to own a bugeye wagon which I sold for a scion tC (I dont know wtf I was thinking). I still currently own the tC which sits on BC racing coilovers, an 02 LGT which is my daily, and I just picked up an 04 wrx sedan last week. She's bone stock and needs some love, but she seems solid! 

My old bugeye with my current LGT, and my old legacy which I just recently sold! 

My current tC

And the new baby!!!

Visonik

Welcome! Should have kept the bugeye
default_frown.gif
but your current rides are nice!

wrxtinaa

Nice plate on the 04!
Thanks! Feel kind of stupid for having it in a stock car, but oh well. It won't be this way for long!

Welcome! Should have kept the bugeye
default_frown.gif
but your current rides are nice!
Oh my, I know! I literally still dream about that car. I sold it to Mishimoto and they got it all fixed up. They posted a picture of it on a dyno about a year and a half ago and I totally had a meltdown about selling it
default_frown.gif

welcome to the club clean looking cars i remember when my rex looked kinda like that lol
Thanks! I'm hoping it won't look like this for long. I've got lists and ideas like crazy already! 
default_additional_angel.gif

Willwrb04

Don't know if you've seen me around town at all. I live in Warren but go through Rockland quite a bit. I drive an 04 wrb, has fogs, roof rack and rear wing. If I'm not zoned out while driving and can recognize your car I'll give ya a wave 

wrxtinaa

Don't know if you've seen me around town at all. I live in Warren but go through Rockland quite a bit. I drive an 04 wrb, has fogs, roof rack and rear wing. If I'm not zoned out while driving and can recognize your car I'll give ya a wave
I'm sure I've seen yours. It's hard to recognize my car since it's stock right now lol but I'll keep my eyes open for ya!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back