WRX is #1 car in America! Well, sort of...

freelife04239

Yeah well I got to say them cops look at these cars and say yeah you must have been speeding

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
...#1 with the most speeding and traffic tickets, that is!  Congrats Rex drivers, y'all are the champs!!!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-most-ticketed-car-in-america-is-2014-09-30?link=MW_popular
Yeah, but who has had the most fun driving illegally fast/ recklessly on public roads?
default_biggrin.png

They built the WRX, and young drivers are getting the most tickets...I am SHOCKED.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Young drivers? I know 2 guys in their 60s who got big tickets in their WRXes. One is a lawyer, he got tagged @ 109 mph on I-95. I asked him, "you are a lawyer, you got a practice and a family...WTF were you thinking?"

He replied, "well, at the time I was thinking I had already slowed down quite a bit!"

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
half the people that own wrx's now are just honda kids with more money. immature and reckless
half the people that own wrx's now are just honda kids with more money. immature and reckless

Also, I hope that STI wings stop migrating to WRX trunks.  Maybe Block being over at Ford will lure enough flat brimmys to the Focus/Fiesta that subarus will be saved!

Youngdrivers? I know 2 guys in their 60s who got big tickets in their WRXes.  One is a lawyer, he got tagged @ 109 mph on I-95. I asked him, "you are a lawyer, you got a practice and a family...WTF were you thinking?"

He replied, "well, at the time I was thinking I had already slowed down quite a bit!"

You don't have to be young to behave like a child
default_additional_bump.gif

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I've never been pulled over in any of my wrx/sti over the years.  *knocks on wood*  There's no point in driving like an asshat on public roads.  (unless it's 1AM and snowing 3+"/hour)  Save your ticket money and go rallyx/autox/gokart/otherwiserace.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I read somewhere wrx is "most wanted" car in America too. Honestly, I want one. And I've seen plenty of sideways hat kids with hella jdmyo stickers and crap tooling on bugeye and blobeye rexs.

Boostin11STI

Ha, I saw this article last year. And guess what my summer car is? The #2 car on the list: Pontiac GTO, in Yellow Jacket no less. Thankfully haven't been pulled over in either car.

DevineLegacy

You couldn't be anymore correct. Just watched an immature drop out get a gorgeous sti that he somehow got a loan for. Don't know the whole story on how he possibly got the money.. But anyway ends up drifting it into on coming traffic in the snow storm a couple weeks ago.. Breaks my aching heart. He should go back to the piece of junk Jetta he used to drive.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i've been pulled over a few times in my sti, but not for things your would think. snow covering the license plate, tinted plate covers, never for speeding or reckless driving. never got a ticket.

Latest posts

Back