JDM v7 wrx front 4 pot calipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have a set of these with rotors and pads. They have about 30,000km on them, and are in very good shape. One has a small scuff, but other than that, the paint is good on them. The boots and hardware is all in good shape as well. Rotors are used but in good shape, and the pads are close to new I'd say. I'm asking $450 for the set up.

I should add, these are identical to the red 06-07 wrx front calipers.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Hmmm...I wish I had the mone
I thought you had 4 pots already?
There are some of these on ebay similarly priced, and don't look nearly as clean or as good of shape, and don't come with almost new pads, and good rotors.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Hrmmm...Snowball the RS is needing calipers and rotors all around. How well do the 4-pots clear with 15" wheels, lke the stock Fozzy 5-spoke steelies??

IBratmanI

Hrmmm...Snowball the RS is needing calipers and rotors all around. How well do the 4-pots clear with 15" wheels, like the stock Fozzy 5-spoke steelies??
I don't believe they do. I'm pretty sure you need rally wheels of some sort to clear these in a 15" size.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Dammit!!! Was afraid you were gonna say that. I think I already knew the 4-pots won't fit under stock 15", but was hoping you maybe had some miracle cure that didn't involve grinding caliper edges and farking with wheel spacers and such.

IBratmanI

Dammit!!! Was afraid you were gonna say that. I think I already knew the 4-pots won't fit under stock 15", but was hoping you maybe had some miracle cure that didn't involve grinding caliper edges and farking with wheel spacers and such.
They fit under 16" RS wheels and I have a set of those for sale too. And yes, like a jamey says, they fit under forester xt wheels as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back