Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

Machined Heavy Duty 08+ Subaru Tow Hooks

No replies to this topic

OFFLINE   apkarian100

apkarian100
  • +Vendor
  • 1,523 posts
  • Joined 27-July 09
  • LocationAlton Bay, NH
  • Vehicle:2013 XV Crosstrek DGM
Garage View Garage

Hey guys,

Offering up a new product here. I designed and made a billet steel heavy duty tow hook for 08+ Subarus. I was sick of seeing all those "racing tow hooks" that were made of cheap machined aluminum. My hook is stronger than the aftermarket hooks, stronger than the OEM tow hooks, and just looks better! The piece accepts a standard 5/8" heavy duty D-ring shackle. I powdercoated my first unit a satin black, but you can paint it any color you want. 

PM me for pricing if interested!

10801754_2547530927622_75304022464866411

IMG_20150203_102717_612_zpsv7bqvhdb.jpg

IMG_3365_zpsmznbkgof.jpg

IMG_5028_zpsxgi7xtww.jpg

Edited by apkarian100, 09 February 2015 - 04:49 PM.

All your lighting needs, CLICK HERE!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users