Northern Meet Friday Feb 27

05RSKID

Come join us at Buffalo wild wings on Friday February 27 for some great food and the chance new people. Last meet was a good turn out would like to see another. If you haven't been to a meet before you should really come check it out, we always have a great time. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Isacco

Should be able to make it down for this one.

Hopefully if the weather plays nice I can finally get the STI out of the garage. 

Elfie

Won't be making it. Have to drive down to New Hampshire that night for the Rallycross the next morning. But have fun everyone!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Is that the NED event? I went to both January and February NEDs a couple years ago. Took the GL to one, the outback to the other. It was amazing, warm and muddy. I have a feeling it'll be quite different this year... Jealous. I did, however, break my cars at both events lol.

BWW is a fun place to meet, last year we went there when it was first opened and it was pretty good. I take it that's the night before spring break? I'll have to see who's gonna sucker me into giving them a ride somewhere, if people are forced out of dorms friday afternoon.... we'll see.

Elfie

I don't know when UMO's break is, but Husson's is the second week of March. And no, NED's is March 15th. The 28th is at Canaan Fairgrounds in Canaan, New Hampshire. I'll post up a separate discussion of all of the Rallycross events in a little bit

Elfie

Beat on the OBS a bit too much so I won't be able to Rallycross this weekend. That being said, I will see everyone Friday night!

Latest posts

Back