Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

R/C cars! AGAIN..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   smelt240

smelt240
  • 703 posts
  • Joined 05-November 09
  • LocationLitchfield ME
  • Vehicle:98 OBS DD,06 WRX wagon,67 Datsun RL411SSS,71 and 73 510 2drs,78 620 pickup,73 FJ45 pickup

Still at 70%.... they still have a lot of misc axial stuff, plus a lot of bodies, If it goes to 80 or 90%, Im going to spend a few hundred bucks. I bought them out of VP race fuel the other day, I should buy a few more gallons of nitro fuel too... I found some BRE graphics for a 1/10 scale Datsun 510, Now I need a 10th scale car and a 510 body... Ill try to post some pics of the Baja later today, I got the graphics from Thunder Designs, came out great... I just need to clean the car up before a photo shoot...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users