Beadlocks??? Simulated???

smelt240

Ok, so we lifted our 06 WRX and put big nasty snows on it. We love it.  Need some wheels for summer though. Im thinking something beadlocky, but haven't seen anything quite what were looking for. Going to be running General Grabbers (the MTs) and would love to find a set of cool off road style wheels for our super rough trips to Auburn 3 times a week.  The factory 17s look silly with summer treads and the lift. Any ideas??

smelt240

I thought there where pictures on here somewhere...  We ran steelies, looked OK, but $500 for new calipers cause we couldn't keep the calcium off them equals a spoked design.

smelt240

I just looked through our pictures of the car. Only ones I have are on steelies, with tiny tires. Ick.  Ill take some when this weather stops again.   I put some 16"  Elbrus wheels on it when we first bought it,  then last fall I picked up some 225/65/16s and threw them on. Had to pull the side skirts so they would clear, but it made a big difference in the stance.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Idk what other Scooby wheels fit, but xt wheels look pretty smexy. Pick something and plastidip then some funky color. All the cool kids are doing it

Latest posts

Back