Northern Meet April 17(Pat's Pizza)

Status
Not open for further replies.

05RSKID

Come on out Fiday night the 17th to Pats Pizza in orono for some great pizza and to be surrounded with fellow subaru enthusiasts.

http://www.patspizzaorono.com/

Meet in the bank parking lot accross the street at 6pm and go in around 6:30pm

Sorry I fell sort on a meet last month and sorry for the short notice.  Dropped my phone in a puddle and my computer crashed the next day so been internet free for a few weeks.  Also looking for some ideas on locations people might like to try in the area.  I will be posting the next meet with in a couple weeks.

Isacco

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this one.

But what about Nickys diner for the next meet? Its been years since ive been there so i cant vouch for the food. but it has plenty of parking and i believe they already do classic car nights or something like that there.  

05RSKID

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this one.

But what about Nickys diner for the next meet? Its been years since ive been there so i cant vouch for the food. but it has plenty of parking and i believe they already do classic car nights or something like that there.  
that's a good idea, thinking the same thing I haven't been there in a while but they always have great food and ice cream

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'll have to head out by about 8pm, but if it's a normal 6pm meet that should be plenty of time to grab dinner and make it to my next thing.

Elfie

The last official Augusta meet was this past August. But, we did have a mini-meet in Augusta back at the beginning of March. I'm sure we'll have a meet in Augusta sometime this summer. (if that's what you mean by central Maine)

05RSKID

i will be there sadly not in the wrx though. See you all there

Last edited:

Elfie

Almost forgot about this! I work in Bangor until 5:30, but will be there in the RS afterwards for a little while!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I just drove my bike around orono, nobody in the pat's lot, nobody at the bank. where is everyone?

Elfie

We cancelled it because only a few people showed up and some people were leaving early anyways. Hopefully next meet we will be able to get more people together for a larger meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back