02-03 WRX Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood

Have a OE style Seibon carbon fiber hood laying around. Would anyone be interested? Hood pinned no drilling required. Comes with pins.

Clear coat should be sanded and cleared.

Points of the hood on both sides are missing. Typical with these hoods. Clean up the ends and you wouldn't know the difference. Right now it's just dipped black.

Located in dixfield.

300.00 obo will takes trades, partial trades or trade plus cash on my end. For something that'll work on an 02 wrx.

image.jpg

Visonik

Have a OE style Seibon carbon fiber hood laying around. Would anyone be interested? Hood pinned no drilling required. Comes with pins.

Clear coat should be sanded and cleared.

Points of the hood on both sides are missing. Typical with these hoods. Clean up the ends and you wouldn't know the difference. Right now it's just dipped black.

Located in dixfield.

300.00 obo will takes trades, partial trades or trade plus cash on my end. For something that'll work on an 02 wrx.
The amount of want I have for this is off the charts. If you have it in a month or so I may have to trick the girlfriend into losing a bet or something.

The only place it seem like it's going is from the garage from my old place to the garage at my new place haha keep in touch!

Bumpity bump hump lets trade people
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back