Head studs

15ft DEI header wrap w/ steel zip ties

Lots of good parts,

I have them now!

Stock 15 STI parts!

DSC_0005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Megulpha

Plenty of good parts for sale here! If your looking to do a rebuild or swap and need cheap quality oem parts message me. 

Megulpha

I also have a Cobb Knob black with red ring around the bottom. Nice knob can be yours for $50 they are $70 new. Hit me up I can bring it to a meet in the future.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Edit....

Top mount on your car is a different part number than mine.

Megulpha

you sure it won't fit? Anyway it's not going anywhere right now because it's still on my car until next Tuesday. So if you find out it can work you got first dibs. Looking to get $350 considering its perfect and really clean. But I'm always up for offers as well!

I watched a video on YouTube that showed how to fix the bent fins really easily with tweezers.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I can say the top mount is mint. Should fit any STi. At least it looks the same, only bigger than the older ones. Same configuration.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
what about exhaust manifold and up-pipe? those appear to be the same

I can say the top mount is mint. Should fit any STi. At least it looks the same, only bigger than the older ones. Same configuration.
i'm concerned about the mounting...according to subaru, the part numbers are different, so something about them is different

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
2015 STi

2008 STi

too tempting! i have an exhaust leak somewhere up front and it's not gaskets, probably in my crossover pipe...do i want a factory replacement, or tomei equal length...

Megulpha

You would maybe need the mounting bracket on the passenger side. But as far as function it would work fine and is pretty much identical other then that one mounting bracket. Sure it wouldn't be hard to order.

Tomei ELH is what I got and they are very nice.

Just depends on whether you want to spend more $ I suppose.

you would need a tune if you go to tomeis I'm guessing so that's more $ as well.

If you want the headers up pipe and intercooler I'll let it go for an even $600 as a package deal.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I agree it's probably just one of the brackets that's different, but it can't be too different. I put a v7 STi intercooler on my xt too replace the usdm STi intercooler, and even though it was bigger, it still fit.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
You would maybe need the mounting bracket on the passenger side. But as far as function it would work fine and is pretty much identical other then that one mounting bracket. Sure it wouldn't be hard to order.

Tomei ELH is what I got and they are very nice.

Just depends on whether you want to spend more $ I suppose.

you would need a tune if you go to tomeis I'm guessing so that's more $ as well.

If you want the headers up pipe and intercooler I'll let it go for an even $600 as a package deal.
Tuning isn't a big deal. i'm just concerned with engine longevity, and with forged pistons, it helps, but i also want my exhaust pressures equalized also(helps with egt between cylinders)

i'm just toying with different routes...

Megulpha

Tuning isn't a big deal. i'm just concerned with engine longevity, and with forged pistons, it helps, but i also want my exhaust pressures equalized also(helps with egt between cylinders)i'm just toying with different routes...
I hear yah completely and couldn't argue with you there. I did the same thing due to my rebuild. ELH are really good investment over the stock dogleg version which is why cylinder 4 is always so prone to pre det.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I hear yah completely and couldn't argue with you there. I did the same thing due to my rebuild. ELH are really good investment over the stock dogleg version which is why cylinder 4 is always so prone to pre det.
tell me about it. 4 engines until i decided to get forged pistons. granted they were all warranty

Latest posts

Back