iwagons (girlfriends) ts

i-wagon

Not sure how much I'll actually do or document on this, but what the hey, I have one going for the frontier

since trading my 07 imp once been paying less and less attention to what goes on here, check off topic, spotted, glance at journals once in a while. My girl had been looking for a vehicle for almost a year, and I started losing interest since we couldn't find anything decent on our price range, or they were manual trans. It must have been luck I checked classifieds a couple weeks ago and saw Dave was selling his lifted ts wagon. I'd always wanted to lift my wagon but never came up with the money. I sent her the link as a joke and she said get on touch with him. So we checked it out, made phone calls, got cash and drove it home later that week.

So, 2002 ts wagon, 4eat. Lifted on forester struts. Possibly forester or legacy trailing/lateral arm brackets. Geolandar at/s tires on Foz wheels. Light some on tail lights, Hellas in the grille. Pretty much exactly what I would've done, already done for me.

The Wednesday after labor day I broth out to evergreen for oil change, alignment and sticker. Was advised of one thing to watch, and told the car looked very clean underneath, which I chalked up to the fact it came from Texas. So far I've buffed headlights(funny story, might post pics later) reinstalled stock intake (short ram was super loud) find a working clock and better shape fender maker lights (thanks Austin!) And still seek a passenger side power window switch. Won't have any pics tonight, but I'll try to upload what I have to imgur tomorrow. This thing sits up crazy high, I can crawl under it without ramps our having it up. And bugeye seats are crazy comfy. That's all for now

I just checked out the for sale post. Very nice snag. If I had seen that and needed another vehicle I would have grabbed it myself. The short ram intakes are loud, especially at WOT.

i-wagon

So far the only bad part is I barely get to drive it. Well except to go to Peru for parts yesterday, that was a fun drive

i-wagon

That what I'm saying. She hates her forester, and hatred the blazer even more (I don't blame her for that) do if she'll drive it, I'm happy

i-wagon

filed the tank for the second time, actual driving with a couple trips to auburn, one to Peru and a ton of in town, 22mpg. Not half bad considering it's a slush omatic with taller tires

i-wagon

Hellas are coming off if I can find a grille. She had an issue with them being on with the car off, and that shouldn't be possible, so I'm guessing something on the wiring is hinky. She doesn't like the face full of lights anyway.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
sweet, how often do you come near auburn and what would you want for it?
Not too often, but we might be able to meet up somewhere. There's a meet over there on the 10th of December, I just haven't set it up yet. Not sure what it's worth but make me an offer. Might be open to trades as well!

i-wagon

Not too often, but we might be able to meet up somewhere. There's a meet over there on the 10th of December, I just haven't set it up yet. Not sure what it's worth but make me an offer. Might be open to trades as well!
if you'll make the meet I can stop in, been a member long enough I should go to one. I'll bring some money, or if you want some Hellas I'd take the grille towards the set

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Yeah you should definitely come out! Are you on the mainelysubarus facebook page? Either way, the meets are updated on here too. I still need to plan that meet though. Really not sure what it's worth, I'd love to have the lights, but I can't afford it right now while I'm out of work.

i-wagon

Yeah you should definitely come out! Are you on the mainelysubarus facebook page? Either way, the meets are updated on here too. I still need to plan that meet though. Really not sure what it's worth, I'd love to have the lights, but I can't afford it right now while I'm out of work.
I really need to check the forum more I guess. Yeah I'm on the Facebook, and i've added you as well. I'll contact you on Facebook messenger sometime soon

i-wagon

Nothing major here yet, just took the Hellas off since she doesn't like them, supposed to pick up a grille at the meet tonight

i-wagon

Grille in, Hellas gone, good time at the meet for what little time I was there. And now I have lift envy since someone's Forester makes my truck look bad

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Grille in, Hellas gone, good time at the meet for what little time I was there. And now I have lift envy since someone's Forester makes my truck look bad
Haha, what Forester might you be referring to?! Glad you made it out last night!

Latest posts

Back