Hello from Portland! And my new OBXT!

I'm not exact a 'New Member' but I haven't been active in a while. Though I've had a subaru for a while, its been nothing too special. But tomorrow I'm finally making a considerable investment into a REALLY nice subby. It's a 2006 Outback XT Limited. Here is the kicker, it only has 65k miles and was owned by a doctor in his 60s who just retired to Florida. Of course I already have some plans. They'll be pretty simply at first. I'm thinking a catless uppipe, downpipe, and tune. 

I may need to pick some peoples brains, help with tuning and what not. I'll provide the beer, pizza, etc. 
default_additional_gmb.gif

default_additional_gmb.gif

Looks like I missed the latest meet by a few days, but I'll do my best to get to the next.

(I'll try to get some better pics!)

00I0I_3IhIWCJARqJ_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Hey Sock! Haven't seen you here for YEARS! Do you still have the vanagon? Ever get an ej22 swapped into it?

injulen

Beautiful!! I love the OBXTs. My wife has a 07 Outback 2.5i and we have an XT hood on it haha. They look sooo good. 

Sadly I ended up selling the Vanagon before converting it. I couldn't have two vehicles and I couldn't bring myself to drive the van in the winter. It was from Texas and looked new underneath.

Granted it's not really an excuse for not being active, but I just had a old legacy. I couldn't bring myself to spend money on it.

But this new OBTX, I'm so pumped. I see this car as something I'll have for a long time. It's worth investing in. And my birthday is next week, so it's a nice present for me.

I also missed the space of my old outback after getting a sedan.

And yeah injulen, the scoop does look nice. It's subtle enough but sporty. I'm so excited to pick it up in the morning.

injulen

The whole car's styling is great. Holds that classic Legacy wagon shape still but much more refined. After this generation the outbacks seem like a completely different body style.

Latest posts

Back