some work pics

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i know not everyone uses facebook .. crazy i know lol but i tend to keep the page updated more on there than anything else.. i know a lot of people followed my wrx so heres my latest personal car and some customer cars

the 03 g35 6 speed manual with brembos is mine .. needed a clutch,exhaust,tires,upper control arms,rear camber arms..front lca's are coming for it and this probably will get a turbo ..

customers 69 c15 that i stuffed a 454 into.. first the engine needed a face lift  

76 vette came in for 6 u-joints and ended up pulling the rear diff to do a stub shaft

the scan tool i use around the shop not your basic scanner full wi-fi tablet  

g35.jpg

g35-2.jpg

g35-3.jpg

painted2.jpg

painted.jpg

exhaust.jpg

454ugly.jpg

454going in.jpg

454chrome.jpg

454-red.jpg

c15-2.jpg

c15.jpg

vette.jpg

stub shaft.jpg

vette diff.jpg

scan tool.jpg

xxnightraven73x

chevy 5.3l head gasket job i did ..ended up having to pull the oil pan and replace the pick up tube and the oil pump it was so full of slime and crust 

of course the old wrx t3/t4 rotated set up 

hg5.jpg

hg4.jpg

hg3.jpg

hg2.jpg

hg.jpg

wrx.jpg

wrx2.jpg

Jamey

The z came out nice,and fb is for children
default_biggrin.png

i-wagon

That's some nice looking work. And I agree with Jamey about the Facebook thing. I won't try selling stuff through the Facebook page anymore. Never had an issue with actual forum members. And this stuff is easier to navigate.

If my imp needs any work I can't handle I'll probably get in touch with you, my local guy is worthless lately

xxnightraven73x

thanks guys .. paint isn't perfect on the g but its def better than it was 

i actually get quite a bit of business off facebook this is just a lil bit of what ive done .. forgot to grab the pics of jamie's car but that was quite some time ago and i dont recall if i took before pics of that lol 

def stay pretty busy around here 

Jamey

thanks guys .. paint isn't perfect on the g but its def better than it was

i actually get quite a bit of business off facebook this is just a lil bit of what ive done .. forgot to grab the pics of jamie's car but that was quite some time ago and i dont recall if i took before pics of that lol

def stay pretty busy around here
I had pics not sure where they went tho .. don't forget about me with paint .. deff need to get it done
default_wink.png

scubiecraig

I still need you to fab a muffler for me... It's been sitting in the back of my car for probably a half year lol

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

lol never heard anymore about it last i knew you were waiting on parts i think 
Oh I hope you didn't think I was blaming you dude... I wasn't!  It's all on me.  Yes I was waiting on parts, and then I got them, and just kind of back-burnered everything for a while.  I'd still like to do it at some point.  It's just about finding time at this point.  If I dropped off a stock axleback, and the dynomax muffler, could you cut, weld and fab some hangers for me?  Then I could pick it up, so you wouldn't have to do something while I waited.  You could take a week or so to do it if you wanted.  I'd pay up front obviously.

xxnightraven73x

Oh no just trying to recall why we hadn't done it yet lol

No big deal with a stock one and the other parts I shouldn't have an issue fabbing something up

Latest posts

Back