Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

Urgent need mechanic in Portland

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   tsutton838

tsutton838
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15
Sorry for the double post but I'm trying to cover my bases for tomorrow.

I am at concord coach in Portland. I started my 05 forester. It shifted to drive but sounded like it was still in park. I got outside and there was a huge puddle of transmission fluid under my car.

I need a reliable mechanic in the morning. I have 100 mile tow radius so anywhere here or on the way to Bangor.

Thanks subies of Maine.

OFFLINE   tsutton838

tsutton838
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

I ended up going to New England Imports. Great guy, Great service. I would go back if I lived in the area. No BS.

The problem was the previous mechanic installed the wrong size clamp and it busted. I would not recommend anyone buying a car from Acord Auto in Richmond. 

OFFLINE   injulen

injulen
  • 658 posts
  • Joined 10-February 13
  • LocationPalermo
  • Vehicle:99 Outback EJ22 swapped
Garage View Garage

Hey, we don't use this forum anymore. Please join us over at www.mainelysubarus.org! We'd love to hear more about your experience with Acord.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users