Currently a student in Maine but I have Maine blood and a Subaru

Battlewagoner

Hey guys, long time lurker, finally registered and looking to connect with the community. Currently enrolled at UNE and have been slowly modding my forester since I've had it. Anyone have any suggestions for some dirt roads in southern Maine?

Vehicle: 

2005 Forester X 

only mods right now are:

Oil Pan heater

Roof basket

Hella 500's 

Rally Armor Flaps

Future mods: 

1" spacers or raised king springs

brush guard/ bumper guard

some lower mounted lights

Hella supertones

new AT tires

IMG_20151017_140926 (Medium).jpg

IMG_20151019_174953 (Medium).jpg

IMG_20160118_124219 (Medium).jpg

IMG_20160118_145032 (Medium).jpg

injulen

Looks great and welcome!!

I'm curious, why'd you go with an oil pan heater instead of a coolant immersed block heater?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Cool Forester. There's a few dirt roads that still exist, there's an epic stretch of dirt which runs parallel to the west side of I95 (sparsely populated). It starts in North Berwick and it's called Belle Marsh Rd, and turns to Mill Ln. in York.

I don't even know how I found it, because it's definitely not easy to get to!

Battlewagoner

Looks great and welcome!!I'm curious, why'd you go with an oil pan heater instead of a coolant immersed block heater?
Honestly I'm not sure, the heater was added by the original owner from Vermont. I haven't gotten a chance to use it yetSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Cool Forester. There's a few dirt roads that still exist, there's an epic stretch of dirt which runs parallel to the west side of I95 (sparsely populated). It starts in North Berwick and it's called Belle Marsh Rd, and turns to Mill Ln. in York.I don't even know how I found it, because it's definitely not easy to get to!
That's pretty close to me! Gonna check it out this weekend thanks Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Welcome! A 2" lift would be awesome on your Forester. We have a vendor that builds Subaru lifts, make sure to take a look at our vendor list! We have more and more lifted Subarus all the time!

Latest posts

Back