Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

1998 Impreza 2.2 no spark

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dhobson5

Dhobson5
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-June 16
I was driving my car yesterday and about 6 miles after I left it stalled out on me. I was going 45 or so on a flat stretch. No noise or clunking just stalled out. Got it towed home and checked to see if it was getting spark and it isn't. I have a parts car and replaced the coil, igniter, cam and crank sensors. All fuses seem to be good. Fuel pump primes and I even tried spraying starter fluid in the throttle body. Any ideas, suggestions?

OFFLINE   SUBARUDE

SUBARUDE
  • 6,833 posts
  • Joined 12-April 08
  • LocationBowdoin
  • Vehicle:09 FXT
Have you check the timing belt to see if it's still timed properly

OFFLINE   Dhobson5

Dhobson5
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-June 16
No I haven't. Shouldn't I still be getting spark when I ground my plug regardless of the timing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users