Register Now

Posted Image
Welcome guest, thank you for visiting the MainelySubarus forums! Register today to enjoy the benefits of:

* Informational updates and news concerning the latest Subaru related information, updates, recalls, and more.
* Share and track your Subaru and the unique modifications you have done with our custom Members Garage.
* Finally make friends and have fun discussions in regards to Subaru's and modifications.
* Post and make new threads in a safe and fully moderated environment without the worry of harassment like on other larger forums.
* Users can share their insights and opinions on stores, purchases, and vendors.
* And many many other benefits, register today to experience them all!

Photo

The Official MS Bike Talk Thread - motors need not apply

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
1581 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   inski

inski
  • 5,939 posts
  • Joined 08-April 08
Garage View Garage

My son got a Fuji Navada 29er last fall.  Haven't heard any complaints yet.  Although, I don't think he's hit any rough terrain yet.  Mostly campus duty, sidewalks, pavement, leaning on it while talking to chicks. :rolleyes:

OFFLINE   blmpkn

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot

• 1,248 posts
  • Joined 21-September 11
  • Locationgray
  • Vehicle:6 speed OBXT - Current daily & money pit / 98 forester l - daily driver project
Garage View Garage

Yes, still doing the group rides on Sunday mornings until it gets way too cold. I'm going to miss out on the next few but they will still be happening. Frank @ Busytown Bikes leads them and I usually lead the faster group. Call the shop and ask Frank if you want to be sure on any specific day. The number is: 207-241-3233
Soon I'll be riding a Surly Krampus on those trails. The frameset and rims come Friday and then I build it up. Hope to meet you on the trails sometime.
-Mike

Awesome thanks for the info. And definitely! Always looking to make more friends in the mainely/mtb community.

Mabey a mainely bike ride could be arranged? Although everyone rides a different discipline so that could be tough.

I've really really missed riding a mtb. Since I bought my bike and really rode trails for the first time at Bradbury I'm hooked worse than a crackhead. I've already upgraded my rear shock, pedals, bars/grips/stem, bought a hydration pack, and started building some singletrack in my yard. I now eat.sleep.breathe mtb and I love it!
It is the duty of the American people to ignore unjust laws.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users