WRX springs vs 95 Prez L struts

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I hear they will work.. cept I have to get "other" parts to make it work.. what is this "other part" BTW its a 95 prez L AWD 1.8 wagon

HR radness

His royal radness
Hey Rez we got the same rig!! I am looking at doing a combination of RS struts and OBS springs. Any earlier model WRX/sti strut and spring will work on our car. I have heard that WRX struts and springs have fitment issues on our car, so I have no idea what "parts you need" sorry. What kind of setup are you looking for? Street or dirt?

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Lets call is "stirt"
default_biggrin.png
this is just a toy for me.. once my satty is back up running This will proly become my ice racer for this winter.. and a backup Rallyx car.. ;D

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
k to modify my question.. would 04 STI Strut assemby with Tein springs work on my ill fated Wagon?

stainless

Go with RS Struts and OBS springs.

You will need a spring compressor.

the OBS springs are bigger than your stockers.

So it will be like a tighter spring.

go for a RS shifter to, shorter throws.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Well, ,Im asking about the wrx strut with tien cuz I could get them for real cheap

stainless

what year are the struts?

If they are from 95 then yes it SHOULD work.(i take it they are JDM or Euro)

I have Euro spec Springs for my 97 obs from the same year wrx in england.

they work great with the KYB AGX's

C

chris

search and ask on Nasioc.com

I think the STi spring perches stick out too far, but I'm not sure either. ???

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I was told by a subbie tech that they are pretty much the same as 02 WRX.. and the WRX fit really tight..

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Well, I was thinking about whe nI reinforce the towers Just modifiying them to fit if they dont.. I'll just sell the tien springs.. ;d

Latest posts

Back